Return and Refund Policy
Lomart Ltd – Return and Refund Policy
- If the Buyer is for whatever reason unhappy with the Goods or has ordered an incorrect model by mistake, they must notify the Seller within 7 days and return Goods within 14 days from their receipt.
- Before any return, the Buyer must inform the Seller in writing about Reasons for Return of Goods. The Seller will issue a Return Number and only after receipt of this number can Goods be sent to Seller’s premises. The Return Number must be clearly marked on the outer packaging as well as on the delivery note. To obtain a Return Number please call our office on 020 8493 8383 or email us at email@example.com.
- Upon receipt of the returned goods The Seller will inspect them for any damages. The Seller reserves the right to charge the Buyer cost connected with carriage and repair of the returned Goods.
- The Seller will issue a refund to the Buyer in a timely manner after the return of the goods less any re-stocking fee and the cost of repairs and transport.
- Bespoke items or special modifications are non-returnable.